Xmas freebie #1

It is the season to be merry!!! I was out walking this weekend and many families (more precisely dads!) where out putting up xmas decorations like lights or those blowup santas and snowmans!!! It was rather pretty! It made me remember as a child how much I used to love the decorating family activities. In my household it was my aunt and my mom who mostly decorated. What about your family who decorates, and who is in charge of deciding what goes where? All this seasonal decorating got me thinking that if our streets are all decked out, our web should be as well!!! In honour of this fun and wonderful family time, I created some free banners based on the idea of a family tree gone all christmassy!!! Hopefully you will all enjoy these!!! :-)

Banner 1: Fun in the Snow!
(right click and save to download)

chic and sassy xmas freebie banner

Banner 2: Happy Holidays!
(right click and save to download)

chic and sassy xmas freebie banner


Banner 3: Oh Holy Night!

(right click and save to download)

chic and sassy xmas freebie banner

Free for personal use only. You may not redistribute or sell these.


+ More Xmas freebies

Greeting Cards
Mobile wallpapers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

+ Followers

+ Recent blog post